HAIRDRESSERS for Next Peace Pty Ltd
Next Peace is a Hair Salon of SHINKA Group that operates 6 shops in Sydney and Tokyo. We are a multicultural team that prides ourselves in our quality customer service and hair styling techniques.Position: Hairdresser
Cut, style, colour, straighten and permanently wave hair, and treat hair and scalp conditions.
- Shampooing, cutting, colouring, waves perming, straight perming, head and scalp treatment application, blow drying and updo stylings of customers hair;
- Making suggestions to customers regarding in relation to the technical skills used and hair colouring that would fit the lifestyle of each customer;
- Maintaining workstations and sanitising tools and equipment;
- Salon cleaning before and after business; and
- Maintaining knowledge of latest hair care products.
Qualification Skills and Experience required.
- Qualification required: Certificate III or above
- Experience: Minimum 3 years
- Skills required:
- Overall technical skills and knowledge in hairdressing as distinct from in particular areas such as cutting and colouring;
- Experienced in straightening perm technique;
- Extensive knowledge of chemicals for hair colour and perm;
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese; and
- Openness to learning new ideas and techniques.
Remuneration $55,000 plus superannuation or above
Next Peace Pty Ltd
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org