HAIRDRESSERS for SHINKA HAIR & MAKE UP PTY LIMITED
SHINKA HAIR & MAKE UP (trading as Shinka, The Galleries) is a Hair Salon of SHINKA Group that operates 6 shops in Sydney and Tokyo.
We are a multicultural team that prides ourselves in our quality customer service and hair styling techniques.
Shop: Level 2, The Galleries, 500 George St., Sydney NSW 2000
CUTS, STYLES, COLOURS, STRAIGHTENS AND PERMANENTLY WAVES HAIR, AND TREATS HAIR AND SCALP CONDITIONS.
- Provide full salon services, including hair cutting, shampooing, blow drying, colouring and styling
- Maintain cleanliness of salon and sanitize instruments
- Keep on top of current hair cutting and styling trends
- Provide advice on hair care, beauty products and hair styles
- Help maintain adequate inventory of hair products and tools
- Ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in timely manner
- Arrange appointment and collect payment for services provided
- Train Junior hairdressers
- Ensure compliance with OHS regulations and procedures
Qualification Skills and Experience required.
- Qualification required: Certificate III or above
- Experience: Minimum 3 years
- Skills required:
- Overall technical skills and knowledge in hairdressing;
- Experienced in straightening perm technique;
- Extensive knowledge of chemicals for hair colour and perm;
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese; and
- Openness to learning new ideas and techniques.
At least $54,000 plus superannuation or above, depending on skills and experience
SHINKA HAIR & MAKE UP PTY LIMITED
Web Address: https://shinka.com.au/galeries-en/